Deepen your connection with the Calgary Civic Symphony by sponsoring a concert, or making a donation that helps us bring the magic of music to Calgarians.
Our mission at the Civic is to share our love of great music with everyone. Therefore, we aspire to
- keep tickets affordable
- provide performance and commission opportunities for local artists, and
- support talented young performers with the Rotary Calgary Concerto Competition (C3)
As a result of the generosity of people like you, we’re able to live up to these aspirations. Click here to see a list of our current sponsors and donors.
|Donate now by clicking on the right or call 403-670-5430.|
Become a Corporate Sponsor
We have six sponsorship levels and a variety of benefits for sponsors, from public recognition to free tickets. Click here to learn more about corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Become a Musical Star
Musical Stars are individual donors who contribute to greatest need or to cover specific expenses. The performance venue, professional fees, and other operational costs add up. So, to help us keep tickets affordable for everyone, we invite you to help us with our one-time or regular operational expenses. Become a musical star by donating the cost of:
- one-half of one performance venue fee ($5000)
- the conductor’s podium ($2000)
- a guest artist ($1500)
- an equipment purchase ($1000)
- the concertmaster’s chair ($500)
- a Scholarship for one Calgary Concerto Competition (C3) winner ($500)
- one purchase of music for the Civic ($500)
- printing of 750 programs for one concert ($500)
- one truck rental and one piano rental/tuning ($500)
- a program selection dedication at an upcoming concert ($200)
You can also contribute any amount to the greatest need, and allow the Civic to identify where the donation will make the most difference.
When you become a Musical Star of the Calgary Civic Symphony, you’ll receive acknowledgement in concert programs (you may also receive recognition of an anniversary, birthday, or celebration of life if applicable), and a tax receipt for the full amount of any donation over $20.
To learn more about donating, contact our executive director at email@example.com.
Become a Member of the Conductor’s Circle
Members of our Conductor’s Circle are individual donors who contribute a minimum of $500 and attend concerts. They enjoy the comfort of the Founder’s Room before a concert, and during intermission, they get to meet the conductor as well as the guest artists who are featured in the concert. Contact our executive director for more information on becoming a member of the Conductor’s Circle.